A practical guide to opening and running a successful Independent Coffee Shop, essential reading for all Entrepreneurs.
- Don't open your coffee shop until you have read this
- How to select your coffee shop location
- How to get a great team for your coffee shop
- How to provide WOW service
- How to choose what to sell in your coffee shop
- The importance of a good layout in your coffee shop
- How to choose the equipment for a new coffee shop
- How to run your coffee shop
- How to keep in financial control of your coffee shop
- How to sell your coffee shop
- The coffee shop success formula
This is a highly practical book with very sound advice. Andrew & Claire are hugely experienced in the industry, and more importantly over several locations. So make sure you read it with a marker pen in your hand. Take all of their advice - it might just prevent you from making some very expensive mistakes.’ John Richardson - The Coffee Boys
‘Straight forward, independent, no-nonsense advice is not easy to find. This is a must read book for every budding and existing coffee shop entrepreneur. Even if you do not own a coffee shop, read it for great business advice.’ Martyn Herriott - Beverage Standards Association
Andrew & Claire Bowen opened their first franchised coffee shop in 2007, after leaving senior roles in retail and healthcare. Within eighteen months they had opened three outlets and had over £1m turnover. In 2011 they developed their own independent format, which they continue to run. They support coffee shop owners worldwide as founders of Café Success Hub.