Substantially revised and updated, this practical, lavishly illustrated atlas now makes it easier than ever for clinicians at all levels of experience to arrive at an accurate diagnosis for both common and rare genital dermatologic lesions. Genital Dermatology Atlas and Manual, Third Edition
, features almost 500 new photographs, an easy-to-use diagnostic approach, and expanded sections on clinical descriptions, pathophysiology, and treatment. Illustrations are arranged by appearance for rapid identification – even for conditions never previously encountered.
Your book purchase includes a complimentary download of the enhanced eBook for iOS, Android, PC & Mac. Take advantage of these practical features that will improve your eBook experience:
- Arranges core chapters by disease presentation, including patches and plaques, papules and nodules, and ulcers.
- Includes variable morphologies, making it easier to arrive at a correct diagnosis even when encountering an atypical appearance of a common condition.
- Features chapters on special issues such as symptoms (itching and pain), immunosuppression, and pediatric, psychologic, and geriatric aspects of genital conditions.
- Offers increased information on diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, as well as patient handouts suitable for copying and distribution.
- Ideal for any clinician who sees men and women with disorders of the external genitalia, including dermatologists, gynecologists, urologists, primary care physicians, nurse practitioners, nurse midwives, and physician assistants.
- The ability to download the eBook on multiple devices at one time — providing a seamless reading experience online or offline
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that allow you to search within this book, or across your entire library of VitalSource eBooks
- Multiple viewing options that enable you to scale images and text to any size without losing page clarity as well as responsive design
- The ability to highlight text and add notes with one click